ACH is short for "Automated Clearing House" which is nearly identical to paying with a check, you're just doing it electronically. By using ACH to make payments, you reduce the risk of credit card interest charges and greatly speed and significantly speeds up the payment process.
Step-by-step guide to paying with ACH
- Log into your Vivio Portal account. If you need assistance with this step, please see How to access your Vivio Portal client account.
- To add a bank account as a payment method, select “Payment Methods.”
- Select “add bank account.”
- Enter your “Account Number,” “Routing Number,” and “Bank Name” in the corresponding form fields. Your contact information will be auto-filled below; verify that it is correct.
Select your “Account Type” from the drop-down menu. If no change is made, it will select “Checking” by default.
- If you would like to make this account your default payment method, tic the “Default Payment Method” box.
- Tic the last box to allow Vivio to process payments to this account. Select “Save.”
- A message will appear. “Success: Bank account added.” Your bank account information will now be viewable as an option under the “BANK ACCOUNTS” section.